Next-level physical therapy that pushes the boundaries of conventional healthcare
- Scaling programs for the CrossFit athlete.
- Progressive and regressive exercise and neuromuscular re-education
- Dry Needling (FDN)
- Joint mobilization
- Spinal mobilization/manipulation
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization
- SFMA: movement analysis
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Labrum injuries
- Biceps tendonitis
- Elbow pain
- Tennis elbow/golfer's elbow
- Knee pain
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Meniscus, MCL, LCL injuries
- Ankle pain
- Sprains, strains, and everything in between
- 1-on-1 hands-on care and exercise prescription from a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- A la carte options available:
- pre-training preparation
- post-training recovery
- Referrals always given to appropriate physician if you are not a candidate for care under a physio
- Perfect for athletes of any age looking to optimize performance, learn to train without pain, or rehab from a current or past injury.
- With physical therapy prescription "Evaluate & Treat" (by DO, MD, Denstist, Podiatrist, or PA/NP), appropriate paperwork will be made available for you to seek self-reimbursement from insurance.
- Accepting insurance in Rochester Hills, Michigan at Clint Verran Sports Medicine - an outpatient orthopedic physio practice that emphasizes high-quality treatment for athletes, by athletes.
- Accepts most insurances
- Availability Monday-Friday
- For appointments, please call 248-289-1168 and ask for an appointment with Seth!