1-on-1 Individual Training
Any goal. Any fitness level. I have you covered for a personalized fitness-boosting experience in the comfort of your own home or at a location in Rochester or Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Concerned about injury or being able to improve your fitness with a history of injury? I am also a licensed physical therapist working full time in an orthopaedic private practice.
Here's how it works:
- Get in contact with me (below)
- Setup a time with me for a chat over coffee or through video/phone conference (utilizing only Skype or FaceTime at this time)
- Get your own, customized 4-week exercise program based on your goals, your needs.
- Each program comes with one 30-minute video conference, during which we will check-in on your progress, answer any questions you may have, and review proper exercise form.
Online training might be a good option for you if:
- You live > 20 miles outside of Rochester, Michigan
- You are just looking to get started with your fitness, wellness, or strength goals, but don't know where to get started
- You are an exercise veteran who needs minimal coaching with proper exercise form and are looking for someone else to do your programming
- You want a personalized wellness and fitness experience, but don't want to pay for 1-on-1 training